Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Blog

Well since everyone else seems to enjoy talking about themselves I mights as well join the party. I've eventually took some time to open up one of these blog things and hopefully I'll find the time to put something useful up now and again.

My posts will probably centre around poker and video games, as well as my family and possibly work life.

I play poker in Dublin, primarily in the Fitzwilliam club but have been known to show up anywhere. The video games interest takes up a lot of my time. I write the Games column for the Irish Daily Mirror every Friday and organise "live" console gaming events every 3 months or so. I also operate a gaming website - www.worldgamerlive.com - so pop over and have a look.

I am married to Nysha - into our eight year and have two children - Adam (4) and Amy (4 mths) - family is the most important thing for me.

So enough of the profile stuff - more posts to follow.

No comments: